You’ve probably thought, ‘there’s got to be a better way,’ when it comes to securing the capital your company needs to grow and maximize opportunities.
We had the same thought while surveying the landscape of viable, long-term financing options for small and medium-sized businesses.
So, while banks and institutional outlets were abandoning companies of this size in their times of need and traditional crowdfunding remains a time-consuming, unpredictable exercise, the financing experts at TAP Financial Partners decided to find the better way.
The result is the TAP IDEA (Investors Direct Equity Access), an innovative approach to accessing the debt and equity capital a company like yours needs to thrive in an uncertain economy. Launched in collaboration with Donald Securities, TAP IDEA is a fundraising platform that combines the resources of an investment bank with a more sophisticated style of crowdfunding that utilizes a network of opt-in investors already looking to finance institutionally-backed businesses.
WHAT DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED TO KNOW?
- We’re a privately-held, boutique merchant bank that specializes in capital raising
- Our full-service, investment platform can deliver $500,000-$5,000,000 USD
- It includes front and back-end technology and tools, including a company’s customized investor landing page
- We make introductions and facilitate relationships with vetted, capital sources
- Accounting framework and corporate governance required by accredited investors comes standard
- Bridge loans are available to assist with up-front costs
Intrigued? The next move is yours to make.
Visit our website – www.tap-idea.com – to learn more and tell us about your company’s financing needs.
Let’s move your business forward . . .